View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

P.S. And as a wiki editor I will do my part (as others should to) to promote useful content, and demote useless content. In this case, I'll happily replace an image on an item page that shows what a player will look like with any item ... over an image that doesn't. I'll do that whether the image has a Vah Shir is wielding the item, a Froglok, or a desert madman.

But that doesn't mean the madman picture can't be on the wiki; it just belongs where it's useful. That's not on the item page, where people go to see "what stats will this item give my character and how will it look on them?"

It belongs somewhere like the server firsts page. As I said, in my experience very few people find such pages useful, and they're mainly about vanity for the people on them ... but they are P99 related, and so do have a place on the wiki.

They just need to stay on their (rarely viewed) pages, and not get in the way of useful information.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 03-25-2020 at 06:09 PM..