View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 07:09 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im all for him catching boxers or toon farmers to possibly sell them later, ive caught many using what i suspect is mq2 somehow as they are on tight 5ft stick with 4 toons following one persons movement.

And wtf is wrong with you all, who the hell said anyone needs to like anyone? This is his game too as well as yours, and just like life, you can hate him and he can hate you!

But if your violating the rules, sure hope you get clowned on and ip banned. We'd have a nice server if that was the case.

Shame on most of you for calling a dude out for trying to police a server with staff stretched thin. And to pull the racist card, ha. He can say w/e he wants hell i fought for the freedom of speech you all misuse daily. And butcher with new words.

Keep on keeping OP. Your point is mute with some because they probably do it and dont like you for whistle blowing.

anyone got an issue with me, come see me. Tensions are hot, and im ready for you too.
That really depends doesn't it? If you say something racist like i don't like insert racial slurr yeah i bet you might get banned eventually. Freedom of speech goes only so far, but people who say on the streets jews will not replace us face consequences since there isn't for sure since mob mentality is always for the weak and mentally handicapped people who form such mob rule, and there is bound to be expected some violence in mob rule.

Also making a generalized statement about someone without evidence and suggesting someone is Asian because you "think" they are a bot is definitely a generalized and making stuff up. Now he hasn't gone to the extreme yet so I doubt he will be banned, but as far as its concerned.