View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbegger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I think we are sticking with Blue. A nice vet gave my son a few great pieces so we decided to stay Blue.

Both servers have a great community. Ive met nothing but nice/helpful people on both. As for red (pvp)...I love pvp but im no good at it. I still have fun at it anyway...but i prefer battlegrounds type of pvp. Solo...or one on one...im like a chick in the wild (a blind hobbled chick).

If anyone sees a paladin ( cant remember my sons characters name) and a Cleric (Mahlach ) or Druid (Wookin) running from a train...(or sees our bodies)..that will be us.

And...I was going cleric but im finding Druid to be more helpful to our duo. Both are lvl 8 but Im more helpful in battle with my druid.

Thanks again everyone.
Druid + Paladin will be rough. You can go to zones where there are animals to charm, though. Your son will have to swallow his pride and become more of a bodyguard for you...but if he's ok doing that the XP will fly by.

Good practice is in your high teens / low 20s doing crocs in Oasis. You basically keep a charm pet going, engage another mob, break charm when your pet gets low, etc. The Paladin will be there to assist when charms break and to help finish off low mobs.

PM me if you want some help getting started.