View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's saying that whether a person is a US democrat or a US republican, adults in the united states have been trained robustly to be concerned primarily with acquiring and maintaining and managing their own wealth and security.

Because of this fear based behavior, it is unlikely for positive changes to take place any time soon.

We're trained to think that homeless people getting their teeth kicked in by cops is at least SORT OF what they deserve for being dirt bags and through fear we do what we can to avoid being in that situation, which means putting your face to the grindstone.

Because at some level we know that if you fall below a certain point you get to be treated like garbage with impunity and there is no justice for you.

We see that rich people have the law applied to them differently than poor people or "middle" people and yet we still act like the system is SORT OF OK as long as we aren't made into an example like those truly unfortunate chaps.

I'd be doing a lot of things differently if I felt the way I do now, before I had a family that depended on me.
Thanks for clarifying, I couldn’t interpret his broken English

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...-for-marriages

Ah yes from the same party that's making the Don't Say Gay bills in conservative states
I saw this. I hope it wasn’t their intent…