View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 10:00 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbymck69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep hearing how they help, all guilds say that, want to impress players help them with their quest/ epics up to a certain part without them being a member, i am sure they would be willing to join, but not on hear say. Proof in the pudding.
One way Kingdom actively helps the server is with our swag bot, Kingdomswag. She is full of dropable dragon and god loot, gems and spells that have all been generously donated by the guild bank and members of the guild. Our recruitment team has donated their time and money to gear her out and level her. This is done as a good will event for those on the server *not* in Kingdom, to help players get a head start. I know last week a new rogue that was just tagged was able to finish his epic within an hour of getting his Kingdom tag. Additionally, there have been many recruits that have applied after getting help on quests and beyond from Kingdom members. So you have asked for proof but are not able to see that it's already there. Thanks for your comment! Look for Kswag soon for some free sexy loots. <3