Thread: End Times
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naked Hunter Biden filming himself smoking crack, drinking hard seltzer, and fondling himself while floating inside a sensory deprivation tank 2019 at the start of the covid outbreak and his fathers campaign to the whitehouse, is a work of 20th century tribulation art.
hell ya thats what i would be doing if i could i don't see what's the big deal crack is probably purer than the prescription shit too less side effects --- u reckon he filmed that or secret film camera he didnt know he was being watched??? p cool sensory deprevation tank, wierd that its' green??? supposed to be some hippy dippy calming thing also the music makes it not sensory deprivation, what's the main article say?

anyway that multiverse video is trash it didn't say anywhere in there hwere the proof was

just that E-musk was kewl and scientests hated him

(p.s. i wont smoke crack obviously that shit is illegal, i'm being a bit flippant here) -- its' sad i have to say this shit nowadays
Last edited by starkind; 07-07-2022 at 08:40 PM..