View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 03:01 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by radbeard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That you're more comfortable with racism than anti-racism says more about you than the OP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol there’s a guy in here who feels more at home with racists than anti racists
Well yeah, they're both the same ideologically and very much toxic to be around. The difference is that the actual racist just yells mean things in irrational anger - all of which you can simply ignore and walk away from. The anti-racist on the other hand, wouldn't let you ignore them and walk away, as they would go after people's hobbies, jobs, livelihoods, and go out of their way to censor and oppress anyone who doesn't fall in line with their ideological cult. Of course I would rather than my chances with the lesser of two evils - who wouldn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go outside more my friend! Go for runs or bicycle rides. I dont like to be mean but this is 1 of the saddest levels of Elfsim over-immersion and emotional investment I have read on these forums in a long time about such trivial things. You seem even more neurotic and house-bound than the OP.

Seek fresh air, sunlight, and exercise on Earth. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hope this helps!
Haha thanks, I work outdoors so do get plenty of sun, but will go for a run since yeah, you are right, it's good to get more cardio. I've just had enough of the toxic moral busybodies injecting political religion into hobbies, so the OP pissed me off.