View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 10:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Part of the fun in Kedge is the learning ... like learning that if you die where you died you can reach your corpse and loot your EB item on a single breath (with SoW) from the zone line ... if you know the way extremely well. But if you don't, or make a mistake during the run, you'll die a second time ... as I learned myself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But other than that, I'm not sure how much help I can give, as I've always done that room as a Shaman or Druid. My only thoughts are:

Definitely do this ... or go down to the Ferocious Shark placeholder room and kill the PH first. That will give you a safe room (for 22 minutes after), and you might be able to pull one mob at a time down to it to avoid them CHing each other and such.

Also if you are incredibly lucky (like 1 in 100) that shark might respawn as a Ferocious with a 10 stone Tinker's Bag (Driftwood Treasure Chest).
I was worried if we popped the shark we couldn't kill it, it looks like it hits hard on the wiki...

Never thought about getting two are the same time and them healing each other...

We were pulling to the little tunnel before the seahorse room, whats the benefit to shark room other than the lack of other fish?