View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 09:07 AM
Sarnak

the above poster has more playtime and better gear than i do by a country mile, but here is my take:

1) infestation is a great agro weapon and is especially a great weapon for trak. since you are asking about bag space limitations, i would say its time to bank it. id much rather have a spare utility weapon like silken whip of ensnaring / spear of constriction, journeyman's walking stick, truncheon of doom, etc. while the white damage agro on infestation is superior to the red blade (and equivalent BoBDE), it is NOT better than either of those weapons in total agro generation when considering procs; at 255 str/dex and 100% haste the red blade and BoBDE are #3 and #6 agro weapons at the end of the timeline.

2) kinda the same situation as above, i.e. its a decent weapon (staff of battle with stats) and will definitely have less agro (and damage output) then your dagas+blue blade, but you probably should bank it. 10/21 primary and 14/24 secondary with no procs is not excessive threat and you either went in to early or the main tank needs to up his agro setup.

3) even when rampage tanking, i never use a shield /shrug. if i carried a shield, it would probably be one with high resist like shield of rainbow hues for the utility to swap for aoes. your blue blade has better resist and equal hp; even if you arent stamina capped without red blade, you will be soon enough.

4) as the above poster said, eye of narandi is 40 hp and the 4 stamina will take you from 211 - 10 + 4 = 205 which is what you need to hit 255 with riotous health. ive also seen castle at ring wars so its within reach. once your shamans get PE hammers, youll be able to get another 20 stamina. even though its classic, there is no shame in carry a runed bone fork for resist until you get something nicer.

5) the warrior 2h epic is good for something.... it looks cool! really its definetly a space waster 90% of the time. its got a mediocre ratio (lets be honest, its downright bad in velious) and mediocre threat. despite this, for mobs like VS and Draco, who proc lifetaps... its suitable. i feel like it has some utility and the fact that its your epic means you can make an exception and spare the slot.

grats on the epic.