View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

So far Dragonflight plays like Pandaria except you can ride dragons that have momentum n shit. They finally reformed crafting/professions. Who knows whether I'll play more than a month but I have found myself actually wanting to log on.

Lots of gay and trans npc's which I find hilarious, not because they are lgbtq, but because it's in the wake of a massive lawsuit lol. Hilariously, the starting zone is literally called the 'Waking shores' (waking ~ woke)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure months from now, when I'm bored and drunk, I'll download WoW and check out the new expansion.

WoW is like an ex that you drunk text at midnight but instead of telling you to fuck off, opens her legs wide open for you.

Then the next morning, you realize again why you broke up with her.
Are you me? I've played every expansion but in steadily decreasing amounts, not more than a month each since Legion. Although grad school may have had something to do with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sexy mommystrasza pixels
Now thems the hips of a life-binder.
Last edited by Lune; 12-02-2022 at 11:31 AM..