View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 07:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would want just more of what makes this era of the game great and maybe to incentivize better use of existing zones. As I am also wary of adding made up items to the game I think new content could drop loot that exists (maybe renamed for lore purposes), loot that was previously removed from the game (ton po's stick, scimitar of the mistwakler, rod of annihilation, etc), items that primarily are for fashion or convenience (illusion clicks, gate/port clickies, sow version of jboots), or maybe natural counterparts to existing loot that have only minor differences from existing items (maybe a cloak of ice swapping CR for FR or a ring of lightning for wis casters that replaces int with wis).

Mt goals would line up with alot of the suggestions already with things like:

- ring like quest that culminates with raid event for other velious factions
- mini-bosses or 2nd boss in skyshrine (like Kael has statue+KT) with quest lines that incentivize being on Kael/Tormax faction to break the default position of everyone being on SS/coldain
- A quest/raid that brings back the warders to re-imprisson Kerafyrm
- Velious style city leader raid encounters in old world/kunark cities
- move or add chase mid-tier items to less explored dungeons (think some sebilis type items in Chardok)
- tweak zone xp modifiers to encourage use of ignored content (droga, nurga, kedge, basically every zone in velious)
- Bristlebane raid encounter in throneroom in PoM
Gød choice here, but Im not a big fan of these city leader and bristlebane raids. Doesnt look good rp/lore wise. If there were racial guilds I could see it work. Its like killing the dain while ur wearing ring 9, its stupid. Velious is on to something but the fantasy gets busted.