View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I linked some earlier in this thread. I found an old Angelfire Enchanter page. Here....

https://www.angelfire.com/rpg/whitew...ChantGuide.htm
Thank you Axten ... and also just thank you in general.

It is really hard to argue for classic things here, against a massive chorus of "my class is not broken, don't you dare fix it". I personally have raised this issue before, but I didn't play an Enchanter on live (and only have a low-level alt here), so I can't speak to the specifics; I can only point to the giant, basic logic inconsistencies, and remind people "live wasn't like this!"

But you're doing the truly hard work, of finding evidence, digging into the details and supporting your position ... again, against a cascade of vitriol. I've been on your end before, so I understand how truly draining it is to keep up such a "fight" ... and I salute you for it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.