View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 08:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone wants people they like to be right, that's why popular people are fucking dumb.

I'm not gonna wrap the truth up in some pretty package paper so you can accept it, the truth is often like a turd, either you gonna swallow it down without a chaser or run from it screaming: "Icky!" Personally I don't give a fuck what you believe, I'm just telling it like it is.

You want to see shit as you wish it and I just know the whole story, uncut and unedited.

Sirken helped destroy red, he had ties to Nihilum from day one and turned a blind eye to the rampant RMT, showEQ use and MQ use of that guild allowing them to lock down the servers drops and hamper the PoP. He even joked about their blatant RMT on live streams. If Sektor didn't get live recordings and videos of RMT proof they'd still be destroying the server. But Sirken didn't ban all the offenders ,no, he allowed them to go Holocaust and start the whole thing all over again.

Then you got a clear problem with the core of dentists who are friends with the original crowd who made ShowEq and MQ, who are actually Fansy, Naez and Voidd. And they are gonna lobbyquest the dev's to make unclassic changes they can exploit. Something we've seen from Cwall and Nirgon on bug reports going back years on red, pretty much every terrible change to the code was instituted by these idiots whispering to their buddies.

And they are gonna spoof mac addresses so you can't ban them and distribute hack compiles of new showeq and mq. So how do you control the madhouse when the inmates are running the asylum?
“Then you got a clear problem with the core of dentists who are friends with the original crowd who made ShowEq and MQ”

The amount of autism it takes to think or believe this statement hurt my brain. The original creators are so old some of them aren’t even alive now you fucking potato