View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naerron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best way to stack plat i've ever found is finding a niche that you don't mind grinding and then set to work. Slow and steady is often better for solo plat farming than the big pay off camps.

HoT clears, or WToV pickup raids have always been a favorite for me. Go for plate bracers, or other items like that. Sell in a day or less for 10k a pop, sometimes you can also snag a chest or legs that will net ya like 50k.

some other solo style ideas

1.VP key piece farming, especially PS
2. IG farming - plat and toes are needed for wort pots
3. farming mats for or making consumables people use to raid
4. Gem farming in velks or sebilis
5. be an enchanter

Other than that, getting a small farm crew of 2-3 other people that also have a a few solid classes at 60 is your best route. Then you can do things like fungi kind and when a tunic drops you just split the plat 3 ways or something like that. At this point you can even start to think of things like lodi. Pooling gains with a small group will get you up and going till you have enough plat on your own to then also play the market buying low and selling high.

Plus, playing the game with people, especially a smaller group where you all have a vested interest really makes the whole thing 100x more enjoyable. I would advise against becoming a netflix champion while killing PS placeholder every 6 mins or whatever it is
Pained soul is, indeed, a very easy and valuable camp. If you can get the camp it won't be hard to sell the MQ for a premium...ofc, if folks talk about it will be harder to find open now.

The general rule of thumb: those who know don't say, those who say don't know.

We all have our secret little tricks that we try to keep on the down low.