View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldan4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok someone just posted in discord that someone finally got around to explaining WHY red keeps getting the shaft every time changes are made to blue (like NToV mobs being rooted). For an entire year we've been left twisting in the wind wondering if we were being experimented on by people that were deliberately and sadistically cruel. Now, we finally come to understand this may not be the case. Red may not being a large community but we do have some resources, which leaves me asking the question...

What do you NEED? I can't believe that your trapped under a global blanket of simply putting a "donation" button up. Can't you say how many man hours of work it is? What skill set is needed? What hardware / software would be useful?

I realise the emulator server scene is a lawless, nasty place that breeds paranoia, but keeping quiet also makes it harder for those that might genuinely care to be more proactive.
Server is fine, I havnt had any issues ingame since I started playing a few weeks ago? I can answer your other questions though.

Man hours? Im averaging a level every 2-3 hours, but Im still in my 20s
Skill set? Make sure to have a light source and have fun
Software? Just titanium

Jump in and give the server a try. Had 40 players on last night which is insane for a 20 year old game.