View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxchunjae1912 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh it was horrible. Not even a couple weeks into Velious there were tremendous cluster F*cks for scout Charisa's turn in, stormfeather's camp in Iceclad, and Gloradin Coldheart's marching orders. Back then it was a literal click-fest shootout, sniping kills for afk'ers, and line jumpers to the hills with complete lack of moral code/ethics.

All of this lasted for at least a good 10 months after, and when rules started to snap in place you'd still have extreme outliers with complete disregard. These days it's nothing compared to what it was back then but that's probably because those guys either quit or finally got it for their 27th alt which they barely play anyways...
There must be people who actually LIKE that kind of crush as if it is a magnet. Most zones that I have played in over the past 4 years are never busy, and if they are I move on. The camps that you mentioned I NEVER camped on p99 OR Live. There are just too many other places to go on EQ. There are players who like groups, duos, solo, camps, and raids. If all you want to do is CAMP, ehh more power to you...for me that's more boring than grinding out XP. Ultimately I still hold that having another server will open up MORE opportunities rather than fewer.

Which brings me back to the original reason for my thread. My question was directed toward our wonderful development team and whether there will ever be a new Pre Kunark Server in the future. I for one would love to play one. I guess people can always find a reason NOT to have one "Oh it will be overcrowded" or "Oh no one will want to play that". I would just like to know if there are any plans for one in the future.

If anyone from or illustrious development team reads my humble post please let me know if there is any hope or plans for one.