View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man.. in what way is taking 1/3 of the pie and splitting it between the 2 classes not going to result in asgard getting more free mobs. R mobs are free mobs man, we dont have to pretend otherwise just bc this is a public forum.

i totally agree that 3 months of mage tracking didnt erase 3 years of cockblocking and ill will towards tmo, but i will say that my personal opinions regarding each of the established guilds on this server pre raid change have changed. the finger consistently got pointed at tmo for a reason, it is also consistently being pointed at taken for a reason.

ive definitely officially done my part in making myself look bad today so i will step away unless this thread starts to bear fruit.
So are you representing your entire guild's stance on the ffa situation? Or are you posting your personal opinion? If your guild is opposed to FFA repops then there is no point in attempting to confer and ratify.