View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 04:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirquestalot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for your sarcasm, Vaarsuvius. However, this actually affects the Tunare symbol questline, in that Larik Z'Vole for the 2nd symbol quest, is a nighttime-only spawn with a 15 min spawn timer. So the 6 minutes difference in the length of night in Norrath means the difference between 2 and 3 chances for Larik to spawn and be killed (and the follow-up with tracking down and killing another spawn triggered by his death). And that's aside from other areas and quests dependent on the day and night cycle in Norrath.
You cannot be serious complaining (to a magician) about a quest npc popping twice a day for a quest...

Want to talk about Magi P'Tasa ? Vessel Drozlin? Verina Tomb ? Angry Goblin ? Kozalim ? Vaniki ? Frenzied Ghoul ? QM may be, this one has to be among the greatest idea ever had by devs: let's put a 10% drop rate epic piece for those MAG fuckers on a mob that every class will want to kill...

My class has been gimped to the point we cannot safely chain summon pets to kill tough targets past lvl 55 like we've always been able to on Live but nothing's done about it becausee you know mages and their pets are so OP, so yeah I find it rich they should chose to fix that sunset "bug" in that patch