View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys, Gobster here. I had been in skyshrine for over an hour waiting for someone named Altek, an enchanter, to meet up for an MQ.

About 15 minutes before this FTE bullshit, i ran out to the fountain the ONLY WAY I COULD, DERP, which was past Yelinak's lair. I had to guide this guy Altek up to the quest npcs.

Sweeni and 1 other mage was there, and i had just sent them a tell saying "LORD YELINAK" to screw with him.. Yelinak was not up, go ahead and ask Sweeni yourself.

So after meeting Altek at the fountain, we run alllll the way up the quest NPC's, do our deed, and i run BACK down to get out of skyshrine via Cobalt Scar. I am bount in TOV and didn't think gating was the greatest of options since Yelinak wasn't up.

Well.. When i turned the corner to go into Yelinak's room, he was up. That's it. Nice try at a conspiracy, but there is none. I was just as happy with Awakened's 17 day suspension as the rest of the server.

Now kindly fuck off.
Then why would you detag for an armor turn in? Why would you run all the way to yelinak for click down to the bottom when there is one right near the armor npcs?