View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 11:23 AM
VIP / Contributor

Feb 27, 2018

Updated Q7 from:
Quote:
Q7: What classifies a mob as "Engaged"?
A: A mob is classified as engaged as long as it has aggro on at least one player. Once a mob has lost aggro on all players on its hate list, it will begin to path back towards its last location prior to being engaged. The mob is considered 'un-engaged' while it is pathing back to where it belongs, you may engage the target as soon as it is no longer engaged on another guild/party, you do not have to wait for it to path all the way back to its spawn spot. The intentional manipulation of FD, Charm, DA, and other similar mechanics used to engage/disengage a raid target multiple times in an attempt to prevent other guilds/parties from engaging, or to try and get another guild/party wiped, will be viewed as raid disruption.
To:
Quote:
Q7: What classifies a mob as "Engaged"?
A: A mob is classified as engaged as long as it has aggro on at least one player. Once a mob has lost aggro on all players on its hate list, it will begin to path back towards its last location prior to being engaged. The mob is considered 'un-engaged' as soon as it is pathing back to where it belongs. You may engage the target as soon as you are able to obtain a new FTE message. You do not have to wait for it to path all the way back to its spawn spot. The intentional manipulation of FD, Charm, DA, and other similar mechanics used to engage/disengage a raid target multiple times in an attempt to prevent other guilds/parties from engaging, or to try and get another guild/party wiped, will be viewed as raid disruption.

Updated Q15 from:
Quote:
Q15: Are either of my two trackers allowed to get FTE?
A: Absolutely not. If one of your trackers gains FTE, you need to drop aggro immediately and concede/forfeit the mob.
To:
Quote:
Q15: Are either of my two trackers allowed to get FTE?
A: Absolutely not. If one of your trackers gains FTE, you need to drop aggro immediately and concede/forfeit the mob. Furthermore, if a guild gets FTE, any other guilds that are tracking the mob and end up with tracker FTE as a result of the first guild are not DQd from the mob.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirkenp99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Last edited by Sirken; 02-27-2018 at 11:47 AM..