View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyftfingers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The drop rate is likely 10%. This is just terrible. PLEASE consider revising the drop rate of manastones. It is unbearable. Most folks are spending on average at least 12 hours per stone - With a line of 4-5 people permanently camping it, it's taking the average player in excess of 48 hours of nonstop camping & AFK checks to attain the mana stone.

The current drop rate is completely conjecture - We all know it used to spawn quite commonly and at some point the drop rate was nerfed. But it just seems it is nerfed from the get-go. I've been at the camp now for 12 hours and not a single stone has dropped. I'm number 5 in line. It's just ridiculous...
No. The server will be absolutely flooded with these things if the drop rate is higher after the green/teal remerge. I’ve said it before but it bears repeating. Keep the drop rate low, if the cost of server integrity is some people (heaven forbid) going without a manastone that is a small price to pay. If it is unbearable then make the healthy choice and don’t bear it. Leave it for the neckbeards.