View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 12:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cheers! So if I lull from the ent room they will wrap around and take more than 30 sec to get there? That’s very good to know.

Good tip regarding the corpsing on an alt. Do you just ask someone for help to transfer the items at HH?
Hey Nord. If the ent mobs you mean is the 4 mobs before the painting then those mobs will not path around they will come right at you. The mobs that will path around are the mobs after the drop (cuz they cant get up to the window). You would have to invis into the room after the locked door Pac from around the corner then you can run into that room with invis and pan the camera behind you out of the painting to click on mobs then run to the safe room and cast lull and then repeat. Also use /tar mob to try and target. Should only be a couple live mobs then just IVU and run to cubby.

The easiest way if you can would be to find a necro to IVU you and just double invis and hope there are no see invis mobs up.

I really like this thread. I'm still learning too, but it would be sweet to get into that cubby or atleast past that initial drop in cuz its a bastard.

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin