View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is very enlightening for me, not because I am going to do this but because once i was minding my own business in HS entrance, when all of the sudden 6 mobs, including the North boss, the Crypt Keeper suddenly teleport into the entrance and decide to harmtouch our cleric, enchanter and me. We some how managed to kill the train and get a free West key, but I always wondered how the hell that train came after us so suddenly, and who was responsible.

I bet someone naughty was doing this trick and was slow to camp. or maybe north is much smaller so the mobs have time to come out a little bit.

Anyways, just sharing a story. If you do this beware if you train and kill someone. Especially in North since that wing is tiny.
Possible. But it's also possible that you got a train because of the teleporters in the backs of the wings. NPCs who are fleeing will take the teleporters (though aggrod-but-not-fleeing and unaggrod NPCs will not), which zaps then to the entrance and causes general chaos.