View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, you discovered a pathing glitch, which if intentionally used to gain unintended benefits is an exploit. Exploiting pathing breakdowns is a bannable offense. No uncertainty at all. Classic, current, live, past, all iterations of EQ.

Any other questions? You are expected to report and ignore such breakdowns in the game.

Integrity is what you do when no one is there to make sure you do what's right. That's the missing component confusing yall. Dirty whistles // no integrity. Enjoy you shameless glitched pixels. As if summoning mobs through walls in dungeons is what the devs had in mind for you cretons to enjoy in their digital D&D world MMORPG which letter is exploit? Is the G for glitches?

You sicken me.
Hmm. Never said I abused it...and I think people who abuse things like this should be banned, which I said.
You should channel you anger into better reading comprehension before spitting venom in people's directions.

I currently have a petition asking the GMs about a bug/exploit that could be giving people an advantage. It has 3 views from GMs in a dew days.