View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 11:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am laughing at all this going back and forth. Some of yall need to open your eyes. Claiming FoW is the evil ones, is a joke. Of the top 3 raid guilds. Their by far the greatest in my eyes. Gathered Might wasn't part of the UN. Bc it was disgusting and just empowered those at top to stay at top. The 100s of times we did raids in other guilds slots, or just raided in general. Vene/BL peeps really never caused issues(think there was a single tranix issue that I can remember), or whined that we were there. Roll Kingdom, ST, Dynasty(now mainly in Kingdom). It was nonstop crying to us, Leaving other raid zones to rush to hate/fear w/e bc we were here stealing their "free pixals".
How many times has FoW had their guys banned for stealing beads?(pretty sure aren't they the ones who brought it to Staffs attention?), Training Reavers in CoM? Claimed to kick said members, but those toons still show up Tagged in said guild? Claim they want competition but formed un to make rules to get what they want anyway? Deleted original Un bc they were forced to share?

Also just saying I've seen every raiding guild on this server wipe to easy things like fear/hate trash. A lot of yall get off your high horses.

Oh wait FoW is the most toxic? Lmao

Personal rankings of guilds

Castle 8/10- for Casuals its a nice home. Very friendly, family environment, one of the few guilds who seems to care about the server. Does give away to newbies. Does some schedule raids and even downs a boss here and there. 0 drama. Most of their want to be raiders move on, the rest stay forever in their "rivervale like home" GL is super helpful and nice guy he is a 10/10

FoH- 7/10- Casual raiding guild. In past I would gave them lower score and called them a feeder guild. Their Guild leader was crazy imo. But they have changed, seem super friendly and helpful. I don't see them making splash in the community, but also no real drama since their GL quit. Most of their officers now are super kool peeps, who I get a long with.

Kingdom 4/10- I am bias'd a bit with this one clearly. But tbh, I have a lot of friends still here.I don't deal with their leadership much anymore. But Id say in past it was biggest issue, hence a lot of better or pixal hungry peeps left for ST. They used to be the "amazing overlords"of teal. Now their just a few notches above ST. Oddly for how much they hate ST, they seem to just turn the other cheek. One day will probably just merge with ST.

FoW- 9/10- no one is perfect, they have peeps like mannastone right(castle 2.0). They seem to actually stand up against the top guilds for doing shitty things. They seem to becoming what kingdom was on Teal imo. So keep up the good work. More so since Anarke isn't with them, who we all know as garbage, and I'm surprised isn't in like SS or ST.

Safe Space-0.5/10- Their motto is give everyone a 3rd chance. All the peeps who get banned or gkicked for being racists', RMT'er, boxers, pretty much against PnP rules. ends up here. They do seem to raid rather well. And on server probably top 5. But come on, its full of trolls and peeps that green would be better off without. Their GL gets banned for boxxing. gets PL'd back up. Steals Ragefire bc cleric who won roll was trying to avoid magi.. Yeah no thanks. Anyone who joins SS generally knows their the scum of Norrath. and DMO 2.0

Savage-5/10- They are pretty much nonexistent. But their are some really kool peeps that are super helpful and amazing. Like Dilsnick, Winterly. They like to do things with small crew so kudos. I just don't seem them as a raiding guild.

GM - wont rate bc clearly <3. But super happy to be here under our great guild leader dhax.

ST- 1/10- Giving a 1 just bc there are a few select people who seem to be kool. Meathook, Pinetop, Matti,Rand, Phatez, meaners. But come on smash, zurt, ramal and like 90% of the zerg are there for pixals, and don't mind burning the community to get it. Guild is the top raiding guild. If your thing is pixels, apply here. "Just ignore all the shady things we do. But were #1 so its fine."
That was a lot of words to say you have no idea what's going on.
---
Green
Vosttok the Luminary 60 Shaman
Megid 60 Wizard
Ryukerr 54 Druid
Vostt 51 Rogue