View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillusional [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My halfling warrior alt has more stamina than I need now (219 unbuffed) and in group situations (and awkward solo situations) I often want more dex but never worry about stamina. In raid situations I'm obviously maxing both stats... I put my starting points into stamina.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Fullpint

not putting your starting points into dex is the casual move. If you're a long term player, put your starting points into dex.....
Too late now. I think I did the typical 25 Sta thing as per the wiki when I created Krystaps. Low starting strength on an Iksar is probably my only regret so far. I am hoping that the AC bonus starts to pay dividends at 60. My AC unbuffed (in Thurg gear, aside from Crystal Chitin Gauntlets & Boots, and trooper scale bracer x1) is about 1100, so I think I'm doing alright there. . . though that is partly due to Glimmering Mithril Torque and Targishin's Bone Mask which I hope to replace soon.

It's just very difficult to hold aggro in group situations, especially when I group with guildie rogues with Ragebringer. I don't REALLY want to have to rely on tricks and traps (nets, &c) in order to keep aggro. Root works really well, but that is also a bit of a gimmick, imho.

My best hope is to just find a shaman to duo with until 60, really. That would be the dream, lol. I even picked up a couple of blood points to facilitate that in the near-future.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.