View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearmind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was dragging corpses bro and there was a see invis named rat pestering the shit out of me ... I didnt train your zlandi at all and you killed zlandi clean...not even close to wiping.

Its not like we have 60 rogues who are available to do drags. Next time I will work on my zlandi faction if i can find the time/people. Maybe your 10 monks training out can do a better job because i was putting 0 agro into any of those rats and flopping after casts while you guys just stood there and watched me and never attempted to train them out.

Funny how the tables turn and all you guys wanna do is petition after calling us out for it lolz.
Sounds like what happened to Wigging. He flopped the mobs while they're still on their spawn points. Your pet trainers let you guys get trained as your melee just barreled through like a bunch of lemmings. At least our monks have the capacity to pickup the train you dropped on us and keep it off the raid.