View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 11:08 PM
Sarnak

this bug is not really a bug but a system safety to keep someone from duping or something I think . the only thing that is happening is that the item you were buying or selling was being purchased or sold as the incorrect factioned price . thus you are disconnected to keep you from exploiting this action and rolled back sort of . I have lost lots and lots of plat because of sneak selling on rogue and monk . had the same issue on the same vendor when I was there camping quillmane cloaks also have had similar vendor issues in nfp jade buying selling gems and with tinkers bags buying and selling in sol a . to fix the issue just be sure to position yourself behind the seller once you have initiated the sale . this means you click open the vendors window , most of the time ( not always ) the npc will pivot to face you . you are already in sneak so while still in vendors window move behind him . if for some reason sneak drops because of this action you should still be able to re-sneak while not leaving the vendors window . to ensure you are indifferent to the said npc once you think you are in the correct position use the C button to consider him and be positive your ready to sell . Oh... the reason for the loss of the stack is simply it was the same thing you were selling buying . has happened to me with rubies , peridots , saphires , plat bars and amber . hope this helps
Last edited by woad; 12-18-2016 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: forgot something