View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have it correct. I haven't leveled my Shaman up through those levels in years, but I recently leveled up a Ranger and asked basically the same question, only to have several people confirm the caps:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=285377

Really though, as a Shaman if you're relying on melee damage there's a very good chance you're doing it wrong.
Yeah, I know about that thread- I actually answered your question on that thread and gave you that link lol. What I'm really wanting to know is if anyone has confirmed that the damage cap is class specific due to some kind of "recent patch".

Also, as a level 21 troll shaman with a Ikky bp and a PWC, meleeing is absolutely doing it right. What am I going to do, root/dot/nuke and med for 5 minutes after every fight? I can melee blues non-stop and not really lose health. Of course eventually with canni/pet/better dots I can potentially do better casting than meleeing, but with slows, heals and decent weapons shaman melee is not at all "doing it wrong."