View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could possibly add Befallen as an extension to Unrest basement. Then maybe The Hole which extends even further down. It could be one big structure of undead nasties with lvls / toughness adjusted to appropriate levels. Unrest could be low - mid lvl, Befallen would be mid-high level and The Hole could be raid appropriate, or multi-grouped.

Or... The Hole could be an extension of Paw. The lore fits with gnolls worshipping Brell.

completely new supreme ultimate idea is a super custom zone connection tower / dungeon server where all the dungeons in the game are connected and are fought through progressively. Also make it do mobs never stop aggroing (treat you like you’re sitting) when you’re way higher level so to get back from the max level basement you gotta fight through the whole damn tower again. No gating out it’s a hell crawl.

So you just keep delving deeper or climbing higher however you’d have it.

So many fun ideas.

I think without real incentive to pvp besides zone control a hot zone with super drops enabled would be the best way to get people to concentrate into open world pvp madness

On this server my plan would be to avoid pvp as much as possible until I hit max level. Just like all the inherently inferior no item loot wide level range servers where pvp serves minimum purpose at low levels except added nuisance.

I don’t mind since you’re planning on making it fast leveling so it kinda nukes out the low level range game which is a shame but I understand why people wanna just be max level already.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 11-07-2022 at 01:48 AM..