Thread: Windows Phone 8
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Kobold

Windows phone is awesome on my Nokia 920. The camera is better than the Iphone 5s and it especially blows the Iphone camera out of the water in low light situations. you CAN copy and paste, very easily too. I rarely ever have apps freeze up and not once has my device ever froze up causing me to restart my phone. I have pretty much all the apps I really need on my windows phone. Bank app, Mint, Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, instagram, Baconit (reddit reader, way better than ones I've tried on andriod, no adds, and free).

Also, Much to my surprise, the mobile version of Internet explorer is actually an extremely responsive and an amazing browser (never thought I would admit that). The mobile IE allows me to basically do anything I would want to do that isn't available in the app market.

The home screen is very customizable. App tiles are not only a link to a program but they also tell you information about the app.. the tiles are constantly updated and you can adjust the size of the app to your preference, the bigger the tile, the more information is displayed. You can also add contacts as tiles and it will display their recent facebook status if you want.

I can't go over every reason why I love windows phone over iOS or andriod, but try it out. you won't be disappointed.