View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

In my experience it really depends on the mobs. Sometimes you are charm fighting two even con mobs, and because of the RNG or some other reason your pet winds up with slightly higher HP towards the end of the fight. In that case it's easy enough to just nuke both at the end of the fight

Other times I'm in a situation like the one you describe, where I wind up with charmed pet that is at least a level or two higher than the mob I'm fighting and my pet has around 40-50% by the end of the fight. In that case I usually just recharm it and go look for another lower-level mob for it to die against.

However, there's not a lot you can actually do in the fight itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik_Gynax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm also thinking of maybe starting to just generally buff my pet with damage shield and attack speed and plan from the start on getting 2-3 mobs below 20% before I break charm. Maybe that will be more consistent.
I think that will be difficult. Either you will have to break charm too early so that you can kill the lowest mob (at which point all of the rest of them, including your former pet, will attack you) or you will have to kill some without breaking charm (losing half the XP).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 02-18-2018 at 03:31 PM..