View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik_Gynax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now, while the original mob flees, I pull a second mob. My 60% charm pet fights that. They both end up low HP, I charm break. Now I have 3 mobs fleeing that I can finish off.
I'd be curious to hear how that goes. My suspicion is that you'd have issues with fleeing mob #1 healing up and returning (without snare) by the time you get mob #3 to flee, if not sooner. Then again the only time I've ever charm fought four mobs at once it was because something went wrong, not because I was "flee queueing" them the way you describe, so maybe it would work?

Of course the other thing you have to consider (especially given how much mana all that will require) is whether killing four mobs that way is actually faster than just "normal" charm fighting two pairs in a row. Will be interesting to see what you discover.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 02-18-2018 at 04:05 PM..