Thread: GREEN Server?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simply boils down to people actually play blue. I don’t know why can’t figure it out but I guess some people just like to sit on this bitch for hours killing AI and acquiring pixels to kill more AI.
people would play red too but every game has an end... whenever shit has all been farmed for 2 years and there's nothing more to do they should just wipe it or open a new server... but at this point with the knowledge of a new server on the horizon we know that they could open a new red server, there's no agreement with no LLC holding them back, they simply wont open another red server because we didn't caress their balls enough.

maybe if we donate they would open one, i would prefer one without rules. rogean is a mute when it comes to pvp servers, someone from red must have touched him in a bad place
Videos
Wipe it clean.