View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

If the SK’s can debate race with a swing of 50+ str and str for non-fatties then Pallies can’t argue for long on it. Mainly it comes down to fashion and some mid-tier gear. I have an Eru with 20 starting so arguably screwed up. It doesnt matter.

Dwarves = best combat stats. Jump rolls. Low CHA. No Hero bracer. Can use a Frostreaver
Human = bad vision. Can use Frostreaver. Dragon Velious helm and pretty cool fashion.
Tunare Pallies = Nature Defender access.
Erudite = Fashion p!mps and Shield of the Stalwart Seas (like 500p...)

My assumption as a casual player was the DW helm would be very difficult to not wear much of the time. I was right. I think ERU look best with the old plate helm model. I still have and use my Stalwart shield. I wish I could rock a Nature’s Defender though.

There is no class regen, front stun immunity, ac bonus, slam, or massive stat swings. Go with what you like. You can build a +Cha set pretty cheap. Crude Stein, Kobold Jester Helm is 35Cha. Luminary Sword prof is an extra 30ish. Etc. A few items and you can get well over 80+ extra. I still think pulling over a monk is a stunt. In the high levels anytime you lull you have to assume it’s going to be a possible 3+ inc. have the CC be ready [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].