View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 11:55 AM
Kobold

Default Enchanter Leveling Progression / Grouping(Solo) Spots?

So I have an Enchanter at lvl 9. He is a High Elf Enchanter, Agnostic. (I'm on Green Server BTW) I've been having a terrible time finding groups. Crushbone is almost always filled and most of the orcs are showing as green to me with a few blues.

So is there any other location that is good for a level 9 Enchanter to level in other than Crushbone? I've been trying to find a good tier progression guide that doesn't include Crushbone and most just mention going there. I just REALLY would like to avoid Crushbone. It's just terrible. I'v visited the following site (https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Lev...ng_Spots_10-14) But the information is all over the place and just provides too much info for me to pick a good place to go. This is why I'm asking for advice.

I've tried Steamfont with no success and even Butcherblock. Unless I'm doing something wrong most groups are usually filled in these areas. Someone had mentioned doing the Skeles and stuff near Minotaur cave in Steamfont and that was a bust as well.

Any suggestions? So far I think a few have mentioned West Commonlands and or East Commonlands and NRo/SRo. But I don't even know where to begin to group or solo in those locations.
Last edited by Xruptor; 11-08-2019 at 11:58 AM..