View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you use a custom UI? Sounds like something that might be related. There is a difference between a tailoring kit and a brew barrel: one is a container in your inventory, the other is not. Try testing with a different container in your inventory for a different combine too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To elaborate... You may have items glitched into slot 9 or 10 of the bag. You’ll need to make / dl a custom UI showing the hidden slots to remove the items iirc.
Ugh, I thought it might be my UI, but I figured it wasn't because when I changed UI's I still had the issue ... but what everyone is saying makes perfect sense. This toon was using Rustle UI, which does do some inventory wackiness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I loaded it back up and was able to see the items in the two invalid slots. Once I removed them everything worked great.

Thanks all (and as an aside ... man I wish we could get a new version of Rustle UI that doesn't do the "combined inventory" stuff)!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.