View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeloader128 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we Stop letting people use the merchant that sellls mage spells and other items in ocean of tears their charming it then using it to kill cyclopses ive had hard enough time getting to ocean of tears on that island after dying on boat because im kos to sister island to finally make the trip twice while waiting the almost hour wait each time for boat to get to the island and some arse hat has the mob charmed then they expect a low level like me to travel to seafury island to use the merchant... as if i didnt have something better to do.... Play nice policy VIOLATED.....
I tried to write one big run-on sentence, bereft of knowledge logic, or grammar, yet failed.

Facts:
1) The mage spells on the vendor are 16+. You get invis at level 8.
2) Seafury Island is literally a 2 minute swim from the vendor spawn on cyclops island. No mobs in between see invis.

I have all this hidden, inaccessible knowledge because I charm her a lot. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

(side note: If you just ask the charmer [weird how this has become an insult] to use her, the player will probably say yes, memblur her for you, and you will be on your merry way. In the time you wrote this whiny, pedantic, entitled post, you could have solved your own problem. People are usually grateful and humble when asking for this, not petulant. I feel for the GMs man.)

Your use of the word "expect" is astounding... how dare they expect you to spend 2 minutes if you want something from them to which you are not entitled.

To whomever is the in-game enchanter, the dirty "charmer": drop me a PM and you win a pair of rusty spiked shoulder pads to aid you in your endeavors.