Thread: About red 1.0
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokkusho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you need to come to terms with the fact that EverQuest PvP is fringe AF, and almost nobody gives a fuck about it barring a few individuals who still post here daily because they weirdly believe it’s coming.

The toxicity of this player base makes it nearly impossible to garnish new interest from people who want to try it out. Very few people are willing to deal with toxic behavior to play a 23 year old game where PvP was always an imbalanced afterthought. I think it’s safe to say those are the same few who still log in.

Your server isn’t populated for completely understandable reasons. Launching a new server would be fun for 5 minutes, and the boat was missed when Covid had everyone locked indoors.

Also I wouldn’t be surprised if half the player base died because they refused vaccination.

What’s it going to take for you to move on?
Probably Rogean putting his man pants on and announcing that 2.0 is not happening. Red 1.0 tanked because of the initial setup. Nobody wants to pvp with the nerds that stayed in after that, gearing up for 10 years. Im sure theres quite a portion of people lurking waiting to see if 2.0 is going to pop. We will get 300-600 for sure if server ever pops. I am moving on though, its why i made the ruleset thread.