Thread: About red 1.0
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 10:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokkusho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you need to come to terms with the fact that EverQuest PvP is fringe AF, and almost nobody gives a fuck about it barring a few individuals who still post here daily because they weirdly believe it’s coming.

The toxicity of this player base makes it nearly impossible to garnish new interest from people who want to try it out. Very few people are willing to deal with toxic behavior to play a 23 year old game where PvP was always an imbalanced afterthought. I think it’s safe to say those are the same few who still log in.

Your server isn’t populated for completely understandable reasons. Launching a new server would be fun for 5 minutes, and the boat was missed when Covid had everyone locked indoors.

Also I wouldn’t be surprised if half the player base died because they refused vaccination.

What’s it going to take for you to move on?
Beautifully put. I have spoke with Rogean multiple times and a red 2 will never happen. Everybody still playing is enjoying themselves and for some, this server is still new. I would like to thank staff for their commitment to this and all the other servers.