View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 09:59 AM
Banned

as if the US is the only country in the world that could run a multi layered dis info/grass roots/insurgency PoA.

Infact, many other countries do it better. And im not talking about russia. To think that the one group you or your friends are affiliated with is not influenced by foreign involvement is absolutely foolish. Every single political party and its offshoots around the world has a foriegn government/element behind it. It's just good tradecraft.

Now, is antifa being steered and controlled by people above the grass roots level? in my opinion, absolutely. Would I affiliate with any political group that had an on the ground disruptor/agitation program, hell no. Would I ever go anywhere on the internet that is loosely affiliated with any such politica/economical/revolutionary beliefs? NO, hell no.

Do I completely understand the power of the US government and it's ability to crush political discourse? yes, and to think that you through voting, or protesting, or forum warrioring will change that is foolish.

Be careful where you step my friends, as you are tracking shit all over my elf sim forums from outside.