Thread: Staff Changes
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a joke

Staff is spineless + there is no one else to take this job, i get it

good news is, hes made plenty of mistakes over the years, all of which are fixable.

...and he should fix all those on top of his punishment
Lol tune, move the fuck on... you're still mad over banned pixels from 2015? If they were re-instated the red99 box would still be sub 20 population and dead. I do however agree there's a ton of "shady things" that have happened during the years, it's annoying that Rogean remains as a dictator and picks and chooses when and what to care about while he is alt-tabbing out of starwars or whatever the fuck he is playing now (fortnite?) Change how the audits are done, make all the staff able to read what the others are doing command wise, that way no one on staff can single handedly be corrupt without a lower tier CSR member or such seeing it.

My guess is that Rogean wants to keep things hidden for good reasons. Tinfoil the fuck up bros, this project is dirty.
Videos
Wipe it clean.