View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 08:16 AM
Banned

Has there been some kinda conflict non stop in the world since ww2 even if it's not really on the news.

Like iirc Blackhawk down wasn't during any major war?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batt...ogadishu_(1993)

Not ours.

I just think we are going to see an escalation of these things. Ukrainian civil war in 10 years maybe. It already happened tho rly. Just in really eastern Ukraine.

Google maps is already obfuscation the border between Easter Europe and Russia.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Where's waldo?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh. Waldo had Schizophrenia and had to gooo away from the family awhile...

They're just preparing for more civil wars, unrest etc.

I doubt that the US will engage anywhere near there. Not as we have increasing civil unrest here. They'll Warhawk and use it as an excuse to practice more at home putting down and policing civilian populations. Either a terrorist nukes us and there's massive unrest and the UN/Nato. Or Russia gets it.

Trust me the UN would only send in observers. And NATO isn't doing anything. And the US would lose if it stepped in in Eastern Europe. They'd let us invade and then use strategic nukes or conventional missiles to wreck us. And we'd all freak out because there'd be Capitol riots and BLM riots.

Putin is just letting everyone know he's the guy you pay off to put down your youthful rebellions. And do it his way. Look.. if your my vassal...

*BIG BOLD EIDIT*

GOOGLE REFUSES TO EVEN USE THE ENGLISH AND WESTERN TRANSLATIONS AND COMMON NAMES BECAUSE THEY DON'T EVEN WANT YOU PLEBS TO REMEMBER OR RESEARCH WHAT WAS. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. NEXT GENERATIONS SCHOOLBOOKS WILL BE UPDATED WITH NICE HOTEL LOCATIONS ONCE PUTIN IS DONE

you don't get to know.

You don't get to have a say

Not unless you're a rich Harvard grad working for the big banks backing putin. In this case.

The harder it is to understand the truth the harder it is to collectively tell your power elites to fuck off.

Really nice beer in Bosnia tho..

It's already been decided. You're just waiting on the next update to be pushed.

Yes it really is this bad. It's not even conspiracy. It's fucking drama theatre at this point. Right out in the open.

R.i.p. the soldiers and civvies and "terrorists" on all the sides that done got deep fried for this global freakshow to look sorta realistic.

BTW. I don't disagree with or hate Putin. I understand the game. Good play dude.
Last edited by starkind; 11-13-2021 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: US lost. Russia 3, Putin 0, casualties, lololololol.