View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Default Lvling raiding guild, high end content

have a 53 monk, well ive been off and on the last year lvling this char, but looking to get them lvls up to 60 soon, and im well off geared, 170 str 130 agil high 140 dex 130 sta, no epic yet, halfway through on it though, names Gensho. I play whatever hours, early morning to mid day or late night, can poopsock at times or basement dwell for days if i want,

not working atm so have full time to play eq, when not on another mmo i play casually, looking for not casually here, looking to lvl lvl lvl, been at kcs for like 6 lvls, and bored of the zone, pulled so much for hours i know kc like my backhand, want to lvl in other dungeons too and have fun, yes im high as shit right now posting this, i dont care, yes i get high alot and play/grind those pixels, I have key to charsis I believe, or maybe not

, well looking for a guild to join that groups together often and lvls often and raids like 3-4 times a week, i plan on getting a good lvl a week or 2 a week to get to 60 quick, damn tired of these 20-30 hour grinds per lvl but willing to work when I join a awesome guild and wants to lvl

Chars name is Gensho