Thread: Miscellaneous: Edit: /List is Negated by FD classes
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 05:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying that the person #1 on the list is FD and not clearing? Or they are further down the list and just FD ?
The former. What’s stopping FD classes from holding the camps hostage? Sure they have to be miserable at afk checks but after seeing 11 people at manastone at 6am est on a Monday I realized that a good amount of people here have inane bullshit tolerance. The necro who got a guise today spent over 12 hours on the /list FD’d, waiting for someone to build a group to kill it for him. He at least participated when the time came , but what’s to stop less scrupulous players from just flopping at camp and answering the afk checks and collecting loot at more rigorous camps like the rubi bp. kunark camps like locket , fungi, etc. would get way worse I imagine. Just an issue I see coming after having done both MS and GOTD camps this week.

Also not first hand but guildie said that afk checks don’t happen if you enter and re exit camp range . This was fine for them as a puller but someone’s going to abuse that too I imagine
Last edited by BurtMacklinFBI; 11-12-2019 at 05:49 AM..