View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah yes, the pointed "dude". solidarity, bro? never? just hungry hungry cannibalism, vitriol, and indecency down to the depths of your heart.

thanks for demonstrating those two standard deviations! better luck next White admixture. I Have A Dream you'll average above 85 IQ about six generations from now if we limit the influx of further Characters with Content like yours. In the meantime I will advocate for better treatment for the majority of you who require institutionalization, regardless of your nastiness and bald-faced bigotry. No need to thank me; that's only just a bit of European morality I never could withhold from you, with whom I ever seek friendship.
this is pure liberalism. the ruling class have turned the working classes against each other for centuries, particularly in the imperial core. every worker bears scars inflicted on them by other workers. but whatever harm other workers have done to either of you, it is dwarfed by the damage inflicted on both by the ruling class. mask slapfights are another part of this divide-and-conquer scheme. the damage inflicted by people refusing to wear masks is nothing next to the damage inflicted by those who cannibalized the world to pursue their fantasies in the clouds.

this is why anarchists and left-libertarians are foolish babies. if everyone resists whatever they want however they want, it is hardly necessary for the empire to even use defeat in detail--the left will defeat itself in detail. crises and unrest may come and go without rising to the level of serious threat against empire. only through the harsh but fair guidance of an ideologically correct vanguard party can the forces beneath those scars may be strategically concentrated, leashed and channeled into a credible force against the imperial state.