Thread: Real Talk
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 11:47 AM
Banned

I have actually revised my stance on buffs. Before when I was level 16-20 I posted in this thread saying I give everyone and anyone around me breeze, and that was true. Now that I’m in my 30’s, there is a CONSTANT battle for spawns in every zone I try to exp in. There’s just too many god damn people on Green and not enough mobs to go around in exp areas that are worth a shit. If it’s not some level 45+ running through killing everything for plat then it’s a 15 different necros (who don’t need my buff anyway) and druids all fighting over the few roaming spawns around

So no, I have zero incentive to toss a Druid who is competing with me (and doesn’t want to group) clarity so that he can become more efficient at directly lowering my ability to exp. I’ll toss someone a clarity if I’m passing them to a new area, or if I’m logging off. If you’re competing with me over a limited number of spawns you get nothing. And I don’t expect or want a sow from you either

And I don’t even TRY to play anywhere close to prime time. I’ll log on, see that my exp spot is crowded, go to the gym for a few hours, come back on at 1am, and see the same 3 necros and 3 druids farming it up that have been there the past 5 hours. So sick of the freaking crowds on Green...
Last edited by unsunghero; 03-03-2021 at 11:53 AM..