View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 09:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well no, I don't have a warrior. I have to play something with a little bit of soloability. I have no friends in this game. I was just wondering how a warrior would end up doing that. I struggle to get to mobs as it is without the rest of the zone salivating to grab it before I could, and this is with a 45 mage by myself. I can't imagine how tough it is for a class that relies on having cooperative people at their back and call, like a warrior. I'm dealing with that right now trying to camp Quid Rilstone.

Mage itself is one I was considering maining at one point, and it is in fact my highest level character at the moment, but I worry about my soloability later on and I worry about being able to get into a raid, because how many mod rod vendors does a raid need? I still use him to farm guards and try to get gear for all the other characters I've tried and failed with though.
Idk what to say man, be nice and thankful, fair and courteous. If you do those things you’ll make friends I think. I’ll be your friend you can have those eyestalks for free if you want to main a warrior.

I’m not the kinda friend that’s always gonna camp pixels with you. Till we’re 60 then that’s what you do.