View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have too many guns floating around. 10 times more than the next highest country. That’s why gun laws don’t work. But only honest non-criminal citizens would submit their guns to gov’t buyback programs and then who’s going to pay for all those guns being bought back and taken out of circulation? Taxpayers

So there’s really no good solution, which is why it hasn’t been solved (in my opinion)
I think you could do it but the democrats and governemnt in general is just too inept to do it.

Biden's got the whole Federal Government trying to figure out what could possibly be causing gas prices to go up the past few weeks and today he announced truckers have to be vaccinated to cross state lines.

If he can't figure out this one out he's never gonna figure out gun control which is why I find it pointless to argue about and I think it just kinda fuels the argument that you need a gun for safety due to the if you can't beat em, join em mentality at this point.