View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Default 59 Enchanter Exp

Hey guys, just hit 59 on my Enchanter in HS North. Been soloing/duoing there since 52/53 on the Blue server.

I'm looking to expand my horizons because...well I'm pretty bored. My play time is sporadic so I solo often with frequent camp outs for 5 minutes to 2 hours.

I'm looking at moving to a few spots and would love any input from the community since I've searched the forums and haven't seen a lot of 59 Enchanter exp information, so I figured we could make a good reference post. I'll turn it into a wiki guide.

I'm skipping over the single spawn dwarves, FM level 50 giants, and other camps that are more geared toward 55+ necros, shamans, monks, or other soloers.

1. PoM rat maze

Pros - Easy charm pairs. All warriors. Leave with the svp and svd flowers. All mobs are blue. Decent ZEM (no idea what it is). Ability to run through A1-A4 for a shot at thrones and crowns. Enough mobs to always log in and exp immediately.

Cons - No loot outside of low value lore cards that need to be moved to a mule. Pretty straight forward repetitive fights. No ToT for mana regen. Need to stay bound there or pay the price for another CotH which isn't always available and costs 2-3k plat. Only option for a rez is a Cleric/Necro bound in PoM. No zone line.

2. Permafrost Bear Pits

Pros - Easy charm mobs. All warriors. No ToT mobs. Great ZEM. Possibility of duos.

Cons - Terrible Loot. Requires binding in the pit. Only way out is Druid port, port item, or hammering off a fellow player. Competition from Druids or other soloers. Very difficult to get a rez. Difficult to enter. No zone line.

3. Howling Stones North/basement/entrance

Pros - ToT mobs galore! Duo opportunities. Good ZEM. Okay vendor trash and Adamantite Club chance. Decent location to get a rez. Multiple spots if one is camped. Ability to pull and root 3+ mobs frequently. Bound near porting hub. Opposite of boring.

Cons - Skeletons harm touch. Difficult corpse runs. Medium traffic. A lot of greens mixed in. Pitfall traps. Densely packed mobs. Bad pulls can lead to more mobs than you can aoe mez. No zone line. Dangerous zone in on a corpse run.

4. Howling Stones West

Pros - Same as North. All mobs are blue. Named spawn can only be the good item mob from North. Boss has good loot drops.

Cons - Very difficult corpse run if you don't die near the pitfall trap. Need a key or stalking probe for the door. One safe spot. One named spawn location (3 in North). Dense mobs and patrols. Higher level = more resists.

5. Sebillis Entrance/NRG/Disco/ABC

Pros- Group/duo/trio opportunities. Best loot and vendor trash. ToT mobs. Easy to get a rez. Not boring.

Cons - High traffic. Bad solo corpse runs. Far out bind. Shaman frogs. Wizard frogs. Enchanter frogs. A lot of green frogs. High resist mobs. Dense pulls for named. Shaman frogs. No zone line. Requires Boltran's charm for a lot of the camps. Summoning mobs. Shaman frogs. You will get ganked on pvp server and corpse camped.

6. Velks spiders

Pros - Easy non-kos if you haven't taken a faction hit. Good safe spots to camp and afk. Easy access. Easy rezzes. Good loot. Easy zone line. Easy mobs to charm and fight. Great music. You can work on your shawl and armor gems. Dense pulls if needed. Very accessible. No summoning mobs.

Cons - High traffic. No ToT mobs. Slippery spots you have to learn. Werewolf form = no fashionquest. Boring.

Let me know anything you would add or remove.
Last edited by Tewaz; 08-11-2022 at 12:08 PM..